Designed to Bring People Together
The Karma Bird House has been created to be a vital collaborative hub for Vermont's emerging entrepreneurial energy. It is a modern melting pot of multidisciplinary thinkers, creators, designers, programmers, writers, artists, hackers, baristas, dreamers, and entrepreneurs – all creating a spirit of idea making and vision that is transforming both business and culture.
Our premium crafted coffee experience and local food and pastry spot welcomes everyone into the building.
The Karma bird house gallery
An open space adjacent to the café with ongoing art exhibits and events hosted throughout the year.
The roof top space
With its awe-inspiring views of Lake Champlain, this unique space is available to spark imagination and bring fresh energy to any meeting or special gathering.
Beautifully crafted coffee from Vermont's finest café, locally made food, pastries and treats welcome you every morning. The wonderful café staff shares coffee knowledge and smiling positive energy, fresh every day!
Roof Top Space
Equipped with large screen presentation technology, a separate break out space, small kitchen and private bathroom. Offering one of Vermont's most breathtaking views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains, this space is available for booking.
The Karma Bird House Gallery
A dynamic space designed to support on-going art exhibits, special events, community gatherings, book release parties, private events, even yoga classes. The The Karma Bird House Gallery is available for rent and its use is only limited by imagination.
• Wifi included
• 24-hour access to secure building for leased office spaces
• Dedicated business address and mailboxes
• Common areas, conference and meeting rooms, collaboration and presentation spaces
• Daily shipping and courier pickup
• Social networking exposure
• Gallery openings, networking events
• Maglianero Café
• KBH Gallery
• Kitchen space with open seating
• Indoor and outdoor bike parking
• Men's and women's showers and locker rooms
• Easy walking distance to hotels, restaurants, the bike path, Burlington's Church Street Marketplace, and the Waterfront
• Parking spaces available for rent through The Karma Bird House and Perkins Pier
• AV and presentation equipment
Additional Fee Services Available
• Premium rooftop lake view conference space
• Color copier and printer
• Office cleaning service
• On-site parking